Monday, June 13, 2011

Neophytes Night 2011 @ Sacred Heart Catheral


Getting the passport to heaven last night from the Archbishop….and when he said my name I was stunt because it written wrongly on my certification. Aiyaya…typo bah.







It has been long long time i have not cam-ho. I have no idea how to pose now.

RCIA recruiting for young people…it's not easy to embark faith into a person. Lots of preparation for this calling from Him.

O Lord, you have prepared me the path, you have given me friends to this together and everything needed, let Thy will be done.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com