Friday, March 5, 2010

Shield your skin from the SUN! L'oreal Paris UV Perfect Longlasting UVA/UVB Protector

Sunscreen huh…Seriously, I never use one because I am not doing much outdoor activities previously. Apparently I am wrong where I only need sunscreen during outdoor activity because even you are exposing to UVA under a fluorescent light. Of course you won't like die or getting site effects soon or expose to small amount of UV rays but imagine in the long term – 8 hrs a day and 5 days a week! OUCH…gonna caused some damage.

That's was last time and now I am not on a 9 to 5 job in the office anymore but I have more outdoor activities like going to the hospital every day for hubby radiotherapy treatment; going to the beach with my lil one or accompany him to play around at our garden and my workout – JOG at the jogging track. I mean an open air jog track not in the gym! Means, apply sunscreen better be my daily practice!

The other reason I never use sunscreen all this while. Actually, I did use it back to my high school time and I don't like it because the greasy feel after you apply the sunscreen makes me so uncomfortable.

Lastly, I am not a fair skin type of gal (now women, I know I am too old to say I am a GIRL :p) so I don't bother to have a tan skin. DON'T you ever have the same thought like me because sunscreen is not just to prevent you to get dark skin under the sun! The main functionality of sunscreen is to PROTECT YOU FROM DAMAGING ULTRAVIOLET (UV) rays like Ultraviolet A-Rays (UVA) and Ultraviolet B-Rays (UVB).

Harmful Effects of:

UVB: Sunburns

UVA: Skin cancer

And both of UVA and UVB can DAMAGE COLLAGEN FIBRE and thereby accelerate AGING of our skin. NO…I don't want aging.

So for my own good I have to start using sunscreen on my face! And Yay…I have the chance to try

L'oreal Paris UV Perfect LongLasting UVA/UVB SPF 50/PA+++



Content....? It's lool like this

L'oreal Paris UV Perfect LongLasting UVA/UVB Protector SPF 50/PA+++ is especially formulated to suit the Asian skin. They have this L'oreal Paris patented double-sunscreen system Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL filtering system provides optimal UVB and UVA protection.


I put on the sunscreen for the past few weeks whenever I going out. Do I like it? YES, I like it because:

  • Lightweight and NON-Greasy formula. Although with sunscreen I can't feel a thing on my face.
  • SPF50/PA+++. This figure means I can have a protection up to 12 hours so I don't have to re-apply my sunscreen too often. But always reapply sunscreen after being in the water.
  • Anti-Dullness formula. Helps to boost radiance on my dull skin. My personal opinion: It's in lavender purple color so I think it does help me to even my skin tone too because that's what purple color makeup base did, isn't it!?

    I put it on when I went for a jog last week. Woo….like it! Look at it….GLOWING!


  • After the jog, NO GREASY feel at all!



    Woohoo….mean I can have a better looks when I go for a jog now and yet I am armed with a protectection shield from the harmful sun lights!

    Interested with this protection shield? No problem you definitely affordable for this weapon at MYR33.90.

    Just one last photo. Took it after the jog! The sunset. My friend told me the photo looks like a scene from Prison Break.


    Love,

    Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com