Sunday, March 21, 2010

Arcade Games

Ehem….Yes, me and hubby went to the mall last Friday and while hubby waiting me, he went to play arcade games. I think the last time I went to lay arcade games was 10 years ago!

I feel so OLD…. when I was there.


10 years of evolution, from token change to top up card for you to buy the credit to play those arcade games!

Top up card.


Hubby asked if I want to play some shooting game. I told him no way because I'm not good in it. I would prefer to sit beside him and watch him play.


His all time favorite Street Fighter.


He won in the fight.


I cam whore again…what you expect? I have nothing to do there.



Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com