Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chocolate Eclairs….

Something sweet for Lil Jo after we brought him for a consultation from the dermatologist. I saw the advertisement of this hotel – The Crown Borneo Hotel located somewhere at Tanjung Aru knowing that they have chocolate éclairs so we went there to give a try.

The hotel website. I think their room rate is quite affordable and it's nearby the Kota Kinabalu airport.

I am not satisfy with the service there because we been waited for more than 15 minutes for our sandwich, just a simple smoke chicken sandwich…so me and hubby decided to give another chance to wait till they serve the chocolate eclair we ordered.

While we waiting for the FOODDDD….



Tadaaa…the chocolate éclairs.


Lil Jo definitely enjoyed the chocolate eclairs…can tell huh from the next photo huh..

Looks yummy and so do the taste. I would say this was the best éclair I have ever had; I never had this yummy chocolate éclair at Kuala Lumpur (can't recall that)

I will be going there for their chocolate éclairs. Service not good? I make it take away then :)

If you have ever discovered any place with good chocolate éclair please tell meeeeee…..I want to go!!!! Tell me even it's located in Kuala Lumpur because we will be back to KL for about 2 weeks this coming May!!!

Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com