Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I’m a Rock Star!

Ehem…if I am I would filthy rich! But rock star fashion trend is such a hit right now, and for matching nail it has to be BLACK nail polish. Although black can be hard rock style but it can be as sweet as licorice as well.

Wanna be rock star? Get yourself a bottle of essie Licorice. :D

essie Licorice, a beguiling jet black cream [from essie website]




Me….rock start wanna be...in her own room! A fail one….something missing, the punk style accessory, you know those layer chain or stud design stuff.



Love,

Joey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

妳真的很勤力更换指甲油的颜色哦。

对了,上一次妳向我提起的那只香奈儿的玉色,是那只带粉色的吗?上个星期我买了一支香奈儿的指甲油,是新推出的粉嫩红色。蛮美的。

Joey said...

没有涂上指甲油,我会有种赤裸裸的感觉。。。上瘾了!

香奈二耶,你可别偷懒了,赶快与想念你的读者(我也)分享吧!这可把我这指甲油控给急坏了!

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com