Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let’s Talk About My Church Wedding


 Took at Sacred Heart Parish Center



It is my marriage rite, which I need to get it done before my baptism during Easter (last April).
A friend of my man came over to help us take some photo for the simple ceremony during our Rite of Marriage.



Uncle D, he helps a lot along my journey of catholic faith.



While waiting...




Here come....the tears!





Bless the ring.




I was too nervous and was crying that time and our witness has to remind me to say "Amen" and I put the ring on the wrong finger (for my man).


He is watching!




I am still overwhelmed with what was happening, my little man helps me to wipe off my tears.



Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com