Sunday, April 5, 2009

Perfume Gossip


I'm a perfume freak, at least one of my ex-colleague said so and I admit. I like to collect different scent and will choose the scent according to my daily mood and match with the occasion. But carrying a full size perfume bottle caused a lot of trouble during travelling, so now I have been looking for a travel size perfume for travel. Get myself a miniature Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll fragrance.

The packaging is so cute. A box of four miniatures came in a pink box, and the perfume is put on a mini size cup cake cup just like a dessert. The scent is fruity floral which is my love.

Top Notes: fresh fruit with Gooseberry, Grapefruit and Rhubarb
Middle Notes: Wild Rose, Freesia, Cinnamon, Ginger and Cardamom
Base Notes: Grenadine, Peach and Cedar wood

With this size I can put into my handbag, clutch when party or travel toiletries bag.

Joey

1 comment:

Tammy said...

wow that's really cute! perfumes in cupcake cups! this calls for a great gift wrappin idea :)

i like the perfumes... good buy!

where u get it from n how much?

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com