Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Haul

It's has been some time we (me and hubby) not going out for a date since our son born. I mean my baby stay overnight with my mum or babysitter and both of us go for a movie or dinner then get home shower and sleep. But this is kind of hard for both us because we just can't stay away from our son for a day and it's because I'm breastfeeding so little Jo need me at night.

But last weekend we decided to let him stay away from us for one night then we go for a dinner and movie. Of course after dinner there still some time for me to shop around and I went to L'Occitane to re-stock my Cherry blossom hand cream. I was actually wanted to get their Provence Promotion Set which cost RM159 for 7 items (usually cost RM299) but I need to save up for the next upcoming warehouse sales which I been waiting for so long. But Miu grabbed 2 sets of the RM159!!!


Then the next morning went to a warehouse sale to get the Paul & Joe liquid foundation which is their star product. Will review this later!

But nothing is better than we both can finally get to spend the time together.
Joey

1 comment:

YS said...

hi joey,

i noted from miu's site that you wanted a set of the stila smudge pot.

i bought 1 a couple of months back at full price and I am now planning on letting go of it, if you are interested, please email me at yvette_smh@hotmail.com

fyi, the outer box is long gone :) i tried the black a lil bit, just like 1%, the other 2 colours are brand new. I do not have the brush which came with it, but the brush was hopeless, not the full size quality.

price rm70 (happy price) :)

btw, I have another stila brush no. 21, it's double ended, 1 end is a eyeshadow brush, the other end it's a flat head eyeliner brush. it's brand new. short handle. price rm25

let me know if u r interested :)

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com