Thursday, June 11, 2009

Flash Mob! Don’t be panic if you meet them.

Well this is not a beuty post, but something to brighten up you day. Came across something related about flash mob this morning. A flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual action for a brief time, and then quickly disperse. Wow! Large group of peoples doing the same thing at the same time at the same place, sure you will be panic if you bump into them especially I saw a Ninja flash mob video from YouTube. But after you realize that, it is actually quiet entertaining.




I came up an idea of a group of girls put on a lipstick at the same time in front of Pavillion.



Joey


Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com