Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shhhh…I get something from Shu Uemura




I am so loyal to this brand. I never buy anything twice from a brand unless it is really good. Beside Maybelline, Kanebo and SKII…Shu Uemura always get return business from me.

When I moved back to KK during 2009, I always remind myself to check if I need anything from Shu Uemura when I go back to KL because we don't have Shu Uemura boutique in KK….but now I have no worry about that anymore, now we had one Shu Uemura Boutique at Suria Sabah!!!

My previous SHU's foundation was few drops left….need a replacement. I have been thinking should I get a liquid foundation from MAC or Lancome or Dior but finally I stick back to Shu Uemura because it is GOOD ma….

This time I wanted to try out their new liquid foundation, Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation….it's claimed that you can get a glowing skin with this foundation but I am lil worried about the word "moisture" because I have a bad experience with Bobbi Brown moisture liquid foundation, reason being I had a combination skin type…my T-zone end up oily. At the end, the whole bottle of Bobbi Brown foundation sitting quietly till now….such a waste L

I can't wait to try out this bottle of fluid foundation. Please wait, as I am so not in mood to makeup this few days.

Shu Uemura Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid


BTW, if you think it is expensive (RM130, 27ml) but for me, it's still ok. I am a heavy user, I make up almost every day, the previous bottle last up to 9 months. Do your month…you will think it's actually not too expensive.

Ohh yeah.....I watched the Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie movie – The Tourist. OMG! The movie was so so so so romantic!!!!

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com