Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finally it's here in my hand!!!



Yes, I don't think you dunno what it is. I wanna tell you that I am so excited!!!

I got a pink cloth for it!!! I wanna get a shocking pink but a the this sweet candy pink. My colleagues conversation about it this afternoon.

Colleague A: " Joey, I want to eat oooo...!"

Me: " Eat la!" (I did not know she was talking about my candy pink cover)

Colleague B: " She talked about the cover la"

Me: " OOOO....eat  la if you want"

Colleague B: " A, you eat ehhh, I want to see how you eat...It's gonna be fun to see."

End up everyone laughing.

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com