Monday, February 28, 2011

Up, up and Up! I want curly lashes with Maybelline Magnum Volum’ Express Super Film


Yes, I like to have curly and volume lashes. There are hundred (or maybe thousand) of mascara out there which can achieve curly and volume lashes but you might need to have good eye makeup remover to remove and you need to spend some time to remove those mascara. Ouch…..that has to be done before you go to bed!

My favourite mascara lately is those can remove with warm water! Hah…you have to try this kind of mascara because to remove it is super easy!

And Maybelline Magnum Volum' Express Super Film was my latest mascara recently with this warm water removing method.



Just look at it! Curly lashes!



From the side…My eyelashes POINTING UP! Up, up and up!


This is how the mascara looks like when I removed it with warm water!


Super easy to remove and I don't worry about the mascara stain which will look like dark eye circle…

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com