Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Nails


This time lets go for something summer. Let's have some fun with bright colour because the latest trend is about BRIGHT nail polish. You can see a lots of celebrity put on bright coral nail polish or neon colour on their finger during this summer.

Nail polish and tools I am using:


  1. Nail Strengtheners/base coat
  2. Nude nail polish
  3. Bright orange nail polish
  4. Red colour nail polish
  5. Yellow nail art pen
  6. Top coat
  7. Dotter

Hope you like it. Do you have a summer nail?


Love,


Joey

4 comments:

Janice said...

i like this! Too bad I can't do nice nails myself. Bad hands coordination.

Joey said...

Practice makes perfect :)

prettybeautiful said...

i lurve the design! very summery!

SaSa said...

wow, i can smell the beach, feel very holiday :)

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com