Friday, September 21, 2012

Stress Out so Shout Out Loud


Guess I am not good in stress management.

Stress out, this is one of the reason I am no likey of quarter ending. In my line, we will be chasing number (referring to quota) like crazy unless you do not give a dam shit care about the job or responsibilities.

I am always doing my best but guess sometime people might not appreciate and always told myself I have done my best but still…..

Hubby do not like Adele but for me her song is the nice peak when my mood is down cause I can sing out loud in the car while playing her song, especially Set Fire to the Rain, Turning Table.

Singing out loud in the car right after I park my car in the parking lot, people passing by must thing that I am popstar wanna be.

He will be the one I want to hug the most when I feel stress...doing my best of not getting angry to him cause of stress cause of work.

 
Wish me lots of luck to go through next week with happy face.
 

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com