Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Weekend


Hot….do not like to stay in the room at this hour…hot.

It’s merdeka holiday (Independent’s Day) and it’s also long weekend, yoohoo! I have been waiting for it but but but, it’s month end and as a culture in our industry, working routine during month end is chase number in order to meet month end closing quota. No fun at all when you cannot meet the requirement.

My weekend plan for the past few days was, eat drink watch movie and become lazy bum which we did so.

Month end means payday, so here come the monthly grocery time.


 
Finally, Starbucks put a pin on Suria Sabah Mall. I always mumbling that there is no place serving good coffee in that particular mall.


Try to sit on the cozy couch with Lil Jo but most of the time he turn into monster…he can’t sit quietly for too long.


I scratch my car recently. And I felt so dump of this kind of mistake.


Did not know that the Southern Comfort is so sweet…and yes the price tag RM68 per bottle so we got it from Labuan duty free.


Brought Lil Jo to the beach last weekend…love it. Why…this is why.

 
 
Lil Jo want me to take a photo of all the stuff we bought for him…opps, it sound like his mum but he dun has a blog bah….


Hope I can update spend some time to do something l ilke.

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com