Thursday, November 25, 2010

Perfume I Heart Recently, Flora by Gucci


Bought this perfume at KLIA during my last trip to KL.

The scent is so light, clean and fresh….beautiful. I know I should not use "beautiful" to describe the scent but I feel beautiful when I put on this perfume. Ooi sei….

I think this perfume is suit for day use. Night, I prefer something sexy :p

Flora by Gucci




There is a guy friend of mine asking me about this perfume. He asked me if I using a flora scent perfume. I hope it mean this perfume suit me well, when he asked me that. If not because of him, I almost forget to write something about this perfume.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com