Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What a Beautiful Italy


Nope, I have never been to Italy yet. Not that lucky.

But went to a restaurant called "Bella Italia" at Jesselton Hotal, Kota Kinabalu at Gaya Street.

Bella Italia means Beautiful Italy

I went there last month before My Man fly to Singapore, a dinner with of my men…nice kan, two handsome had dinner with me.

Nice ambience



While we were waiting for our foods………we did these.








F.O.O.D





I like Jazz recently. My favourite singer for the time being is Lisa Ono.

A boutique owner recommended me the song from Lisa Ono.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com