Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy Week

I have been disappeared for a while since my last post although I am not working anymore and should be able to do a lot of stuff. Yes, that what I did to fill up my time over the past few days. I have been helping up my sifu at her exhibition booth at Beauty9 Expo. Learnt a lot from the exhibition and seen a lot too. Today I am tired and exhausted after four days. I need a rest before I set myself to active mode.

Right now I am so worried about my beloved one and hope everything go well tomorrow.

Love,

Joey

1 comment:

caixiuxiu said...

stay tough babe!
kenneth wil get well very soon!!!

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com