Sunday, October 4, 2009

[Sweetest Thing] Shopping – Lux Asia Sale & Shu Uemura

Girls love diamond but when you can't afford for a diamond then I guess shopping will be the greatest therapy for girls. I did a few shopping last months and most of them are good bargain.

But I have to save now because I officially unemployed this month, when I return to Kota Kinabalu I will become stay home mum but I not going to allow that happen so I have been looking something I can do at home to earn some pocket money. Well back to the sweetest thing.

Lux Asia VIP Sales

Miu informed me about this sale, it's by invitation only, and she has extra invitation so she gave me one. What I got from this sale: RMK and YSL. RMK eye shadow was totally a steal.

Shu Uemura

I have been looking for an extra bottle of liquid foundation. Why? I do not know maybe it was a bit bored with my current liquid foundation (Clinique Super Fit which I have been using it since high school time. But I am looking for something which has more coverage. I have been trying a few liquid foundation samples but I end up with Shu Uemura light liquid foundation because I still remember a makeup artist friend told me the best foundation will goes to Shu Uemura or MAC.

To get the extra free gift with purchase, I need to spend RM350 above so Miu help to buy something she needed and top up the purchase value then we split the gift!

I have tried the foundation, thumps up!

Love,

Joey

2 comments:

Sherry said...

good idea on buying together and split the gift :)

Kalmo said...

Oh nice haul! YSL has great packaging. The Shu Umuera Matte Face Powder (translucent) did not work for me, broke me out and did not control shine well but my skin is sensitive and oily. I hope it works well for you though!

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com