Thursday, September 23, 2010

FFK

Where I have been to lately? No update at all?
I am trying my very best to record my diary but I have been too busy for the past one week. I went to Kuala Lumpur to work for Beauty Expo 10 held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.

Too busy with family and work! The day before I fly to KL, lil Jo was sick and Hubby was not around (he at Singapore), I have to sent lil jo to clinic and waited for his turn to see the doc at 10am, I only manage to pack my luggage in the mid night before my travelling day. I am so o lucky have Ah Bing to send me to the airport when Hubby not around.

I booked evening flight, by the time I touch down KLIA, it was 8pm! Tired…and my friend cancels the date alst minute! FFK (fong fei kei) is not fun! But I know you gals tried your best to make it happen, after all it is quite tiring to go out till late during working days. :D

Ehm…waiting alone in the airport is not fun at all……….


Fortunately, Mr. Ooi able to pick me up from the airport and buy me teh tarik and roti bom at Nasi Kandar Kayu nearby SS2 before he send me to the palce I stay for the past one week. J

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com