Monday, September 27, 2010

What I have been doing for my KL Trip?


Go there work? It is not a business trip (I don't think I would use that work for my current job, too formal) but I went there to work for my ex-employer (although I only work for her for a week last year). Suppose to go there with my boss my I can't book a same flight with her so I flew to KL half day earlier than my boss. Lonely…..but I always enjoy the trip even though I am alone.

I am staying at a nice department of my boss. Like it to the max, I am the earliest one to check-in to the service apartment so I got the opportunity to pick my room except master room. For the first night I can't sleep well cuz missing lil Jo and I miss my bed back to KK so I end up woke up early and then did some housekeeping.
All white interior, I liking the light!



Bed room I have picked. Ignore my belonging. J



The "Jagung" view…at the night.



I went KL for this – BeautyExpo 10 @ Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.

Took these before I head to the convention centre on the first day of the expo…glowing skin cuz of good night sleep!



I am surprised that there are readers say "hi" to me when they visited my company exhibition booth! Happy happy me.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com