Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lil Jo turns 3!


He's is 3 years old boy now! He is getting notty and notty every day. We celebrate his birthday a week earlier as I going to be away during his birthday and hubby away to Singapore as well.

Nothing much we do for him as we think birthday partay is not necessary as he dunno the real meaning of birthday yet so we bought his favorite chocolate cake from Sweet Daily to celebrate it after we had our usual dinner at home.
Heart Shape Choc cake



These are some photos I took for Lil Jo before we send him to school few days ago.




I asked him to pose for me….turn out with this look! LOL


Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com