Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yummy Raspberry Truffle from NUBAR


I wish I can have that…again it's all about nail polish not food. It has been quite some time I did not apply nail polish on my own most of the time my colleague will offer me their help. Today I am on duty at our nail bar at Shanri-La Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa, I have no appointment for today plus I am ALONE there.

Again I feel wanna get dirty again…on my nails, I want to go dark shade.

It's always fun to discover a favorite nail polish from time to time. I found this Raspberry Truffle from NUBAR!
Raspberry Truffle – rich brown with deep red shimmer.




On my nails...sexay!



Since I am ALONE and no appointment so what I did is cam whore. Pale look cuz I am sick – flu again!





This is our Nail Bar at Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa


Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com