Friday, December 3, 2010

Super Excited with the Super News about the MAGNUM SuperFilm Mascara from Maybelline

I am so in love with the Maybelline Hello Kitty Mascara. It's has been few months, I am still using it every day!
 because it give me this kinda of lashes!


Receive an email from the PR about a new mascara will hit the rack in January 2011!

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
THE MAGNUM
SUPER FILM
VOLUM' EXPRESS


THE FIRST VOLUMIZING FILM MASCARA FOR MAGNUM LASHES
24H Smudge-Proof Magnum Volume.
Instant Warm Water Removal.


THE SUPER SECRET!
Collagen formula + Magnum brush plumps lashes one by one for
SUPER MAGNUM Volume
SUPER 24HR Smudge-proof
SUPER EASY Warm Water Removal
MAGNUM BRUSH + COLLAGEN FORMULA + SUPER FILM

Availability in January 2011
Price at RM 35.90

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com