Friday, July 24, 2009

Kiehl’s Party

Attention gals! There is a Kiehl's Party in town! Where, when and how to get a free ticket?! Easy, please go to Von's blog to find out more.

At Kiehl's Store at Pavilion KL
August 8, 2009
2 to 4pm


Details:

There will be a video presentation introducing you to Kiehl's, a personal 1-to-1 consultation to cater to your skincare needs as well as bath and body products (Kiehl's has a whole wide range of them!), of course there'll be finger food and drinks served, and last but not least, door gifts for all my guests!!! (From Von)

Von is holding a contest to select 25 reader of her blog to attend this party together with her!

Who want to go? Me, me, me…! (Raised my hand). Why I am interested? Hey, a pharmacy since 1851 and their product range are WIDE! They even have a product line for BABY and PETS!!!


Love,

Joey


Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com