Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weekend Outing

Wow! It has been some time since the last time I going out with girl friend. So last weekend I went out with my best friend for shopping, actually she is the one who need to shop for cloths, makeup stuff and shoes for dinner. I plan to shop but need to save up for my trip back to Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Yay!!!! It's another long holiday for me, countdown one more week, then I will be off from work and just escape to a nice, relax, comfy holiday. Oh no, I can't wait until the day going back to a sweet home and here I come home cook food and beef steak noodle, Tuaran Mee...drooling.

Alright, back to weekend outing last week. Whole day long shopping at the mall, let see what I got last week. First, we went to Zara, they have sale on going, tried out a lots of cloth, if I could, I want bring all the cloths back with me but nope, I have to watch our! But I still get something I have been looked for some time- a pair of short pants, similar design I saw in those Japanese magazine. Finally something a short pants to match with t-shirt for a casual outing, I seldom wear short pant when I going out.


Guess what i get from their

Then girl friend want to restock her some make up stuffs from CHANEL, dam….Elaine why you did this to me?! Why you bring me along?! But thanks to you, now I know why girl been crazy for their nail polish -Vendetta (No. 483), a shimmering midnight purple, which I heard this shade is an popular shade and when they first launch this shade at US, it was sold out at most of their counter. While my girl friend looking for her stuff, I occupied myself to play around with their lip-gloss. Yes, I got myself a lip-gloss, like it so much. Want to showed you girls for the shades but I forgot to snap some photo because too busy playing around with their stuffs.


Last but not least, I bought the Asience Deep Nourish Shampoo and conditioner each 550ml at RM50++. Big hugs to Miu! Thanks for the updates on the Asience event.


Stay tune, I will come back with Chanel lip gloss and Vendetta review soon.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com