Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tunes I’m into Lately


Black Eyed Peas fifth studio album, The E.N.D

Girls would like to share with you on the latest Black Eyed Peas album – The E.N.D aka The Energy Never Die, tunes I'm into it lately.


I love their songs since my university time, that's was six years ago. This is their latest album ever since their last album four years ago. Like the title of the album, their energy never dies, this album bring a lots of surprise – dance stuff, electronic, some techno elements. I especially like the Meet Me Halfway, I Gotta Feeling and Alive.


This album brings me energy every when I am alone in the office.


Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com