Monday, July 27, 2009

Red Nail Polish can be girly too!

Red nail polish always gave us an impression that's only suitable for those who are sexy or mature. I always pursued my youngest sister to put on red nail polish but she always refuse, she said she's a college girl, and she's not the type with red nail! Arghhh…RED nail is a hip right now! So this time I told her to go RED for her nail, I will put on some lil flower on top of it. She told me that with a lil flower on top makes a lot of different, more girly like.

Here you go.


Actually I plan to take some nail art course. Anyone know where i can take those course? Please let me know.


Love,


Joey

2 comments:

Sonya said...

You have really nice long fingers!!!! I love the red nail on your skin-tone.

Anonymous said...

Nice color Joey! plus good nail polishing technique. I'm zero in nail painting..coz i don't wear them...

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com