Friday, July 31, 2009

NOTD – Shimmering Deep Purple

NOTD - Shimmering Deep Purple with gold

My favourite nail polish will be always deep and vampy colours. This time I am using the Chanel nail polish which I bought months ago – Vendetta, a shimmering deep purple nail polish but the colour only visible under natural light. It ends up like I am wearing a black nail polish, not fun so I decided to do some nail art. For a clear nail art to be seen on the deep purple I am using gold nail polish to draw a little triangle on the side of the nail tips and use the dotter to put on a line of dots.

Photo taken without flash

With flash

Nail polish and tools:

The tools

  1. NailTek Base Coat/Nail Strengtheners

  2. Chanel's Nail Polish – Vendetta
  3. The Face Shop's Gold Nail Polish
  4. Nail Art Dotter
  5. Essie Nail Top Coat

Love,

Joey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty color! I wished that I could polish my nails but too bad, my religion prohibit painting nails...

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com