Monday, July 19, 2010

Dating Day

Oh....it has been a month we have not go out for a date. I am not working today so we have decided to go out for movie date, ticket booked yesterday morning, we going to watch Inception! Then I want to do window shopping to see what is hot in the market and trend. I mean cosmetic and fashion.

Last night, after so long, Hubby finally back to action, he cooked pasta for dinner. We went to the only market in KK which sell FRESH HERB or you call "gua lou" food like bacon or Italian sausage.


Have to drop by Lil Jo future play school later to finalise something before he get into school next week (if able to make it).

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com