Monday, July 5, 2010

[FOR SELL] Heart Hair Band from Korea

Hey hey. I know that I have been MIA quite often recently. First, I start a part time job at a nail parlour and I have been busy to running something sweet. I mean getting some new stuff to share with others like you.

Well, sweet stuff I mentioned here was Korea accessories. Why Korea accessories? Because of the QUALITY, well no doubt the quality was the best and the designs are trendy!

Here, I got something exclusive for you; I only get in four exclusive pieces.

Sweet Heart Hair Band

Available in White, Beige, Grey and Black. Only ONE piece for each color.

RM28 each.






Let me pose for you...LOL!



Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com