Monday, July 12, 2010

Dinner with Shopping Gang

Woo…a week. It has been one week I have not update anything because I have been busy with work and family event…granny 90th birthday. Everyone came back from everywhere for her birthday.

Well, today I was in the shop. Since there is no customer yet …grab this moment to blog.

I am having dinner with the shopping gang again during the recent trip to KL, hubby was away to JB that day so I meet up with shopping gang for Korean BBQ at my favorite restaurant at SS2.


The shopping gang – Miu, Wing, Candy and husband.




Tell you something, there is a pround owner of Panasonic GF1 there. Hey hey, I gonna mlest your GF1 during my next trip to KL.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com