Friday, July 30, 2010

Maybelline Volum’ Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Hello Kitty Mascara

Meow Meow....Hello Kitty coming to town again. I am not a Hello Kitty fan, to be frank, not at all! But I have no idea why and since when do I slowly like this cartoon character. I just can't resist the pink bow she wearing all the time. I have no chance to grab the MAC Hello Kitty last year (sob).

But two days ago I received this awesome package from L'oreal Consumer Division PR and I founded this Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Hello Kitty Mascara in the envelope! Yay! Awww...the packaging is so cute! Come with the metallic pink case with the iconic Hello Kitty imprint especially the BOW.

Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Hello Kitty Mascara


I am not finish yet, the mascara work as awesome as the packaging! It really does what it claimed, create the HYPERCURL lashes.

I tried this mascara on the same day I received it.

Prove it?! Here you go…Focus on the LASHES!!!



Grab it before it fly off from the shell as it is collector item or you will be more familiar with the word "SPECIAL EDITION". Run to the nearest drugstore now!

Price at RM36.90.

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com