Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting NUDE again!

Woooo...yea but not exactly naked. Like to put on natural nude makeup recently, getting lazy because I have been busy with work and family event. I have been rushing back to home for family dinner almost every night for the past two weeks. I don't even have time to take my lunch yesterday till 5pm because customer came to shop non-stop since morning.

Here is my nude makeup which I put on almost every day for the past one week.


Stuffs I used for:

FACE
Shu Uemura Face Powder
Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foudation
Shu Uemura Concealer


EYE
Lancome Cils Pro Mascara
Urban Decay Prime Potion (Eyashadow Base)
Stila Eyeshadow Duo


CHEEK
RMK Blush, healthy orange shade!



Having a little cam whore fun in the shop....shhhhh...please don't let my boss know.

That's Miss. K with me.



Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com