Sunday, July 25, 2010

No More ENCORE

It's nail polish post. Ever since I started the job as manicurist, I hardly have the chance to dress the nail with nail polish because it will all damage during work unless I dress up my nails with acrylic or gel nail.

I have discovered a weird color but it is so lovely. It's not a common color for people to pick this kind of shade but trust me this shade will be a compliment if you are trendy person.

Here you go. It's called Encore (393) from Essie, it is grey shade with little pink tone or beige. I have no idea how to describe the color so let's the photo tell you.

Essie Encore (Code: 393)




Unfortunately, it will never be an encore again because it's a discontinue color from Essie. Oh well, I trying to look for a closes color from the existing Essie collection.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com