Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do you like GRAY Nail Polish: Essie Nail Polish Fall Collection 2009 - Chinchilly

Ehmm…GRAY nail polish, is it wearable? This what I thought but the answer instead of "Yes", I will tell you "Yes, yes, yes , yes yes!". Grey is totally wearable! Grey nail polish is suitable for you is you wanna try rocker style. Normally rocker will put on black nail polish but sometime black nail polish is not suitable for those who need a professional look for their career image so you can go for gray.

Whose grey do I wear? Essie Fall Collection 2009 – Chinchilly (Color Code: 696b) a chic and versatile granite gray nail polish. Essie I love you, you never disappoint me!!!



Love,


Joey

3 comments:

Jean said...

Never try grey color~
My current nail color is Platinum Pearl from Elianto, only RM1 for each bottle!

Zoe said...

jean: nvr try grey? why?

hello, i saw tis grey color nail color, i like it yeh^^wanna try for the next time, haha, thanks~

Joey said...

Jean & Zoe, try it, i bet you will like it!

FYI, I am selling the Essie and NUBAR nail polish, drop me an email for detail.

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com