Monday, August 2, 2010

Decant the Face Lotion

Decanter, which we normally use to decant the wine but I decanted my skin care lotion into a travel size spray bottle! I used this method mainly because I do not want to use extra lotion and I bought this JUMBO size of lotion and it was quiet painful for me to pour the lotion from the jumbo size bottle.



 
This method is easier for me, spray the lotion directly to my face then use a cotton pad wipe it! Plus, decant it into a travel size spray bottle mean I will only require to bring this for my travel. No more rush for skin care packing!

IMPORTANT: Rinse the spray bottle with boiled water/sterilize water and let it air dry before you decant the lotion into it.

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com