Friday, August 20, 2010

When there is no VIBRATION, does it work?

Oh no no no. I am talking about my old Lancome Oscillation Mascara, the first tube which I bought last year and the battery has died. I was thinking, it's such a waste just because of the battery has died and I can't use the mascara anymore so I put it to test. As usual, I curl my eye lashes before apply mascara. Then.....



CURLY LASH? Yes, without oscillation it still well perform.


It's still work, of course not as perfect as the application with the vibrating mascara wand. The result is still promising for me.

What I'm trying to do next is to try to replace the battery. If this work, Lancome gonna blame me on the dropping number of the sale for this mascara.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com