Friday, August 27, 2010

Pudding head and L'oreal Paris Professionnel iNOA

I would prefer my hair dye with color but there alway a point which I hate so much..this pudding head

Pudding head so UGLY!



I wanna to dye my hair soon, at least before my next trip to KL. I dun wan to look ugly when meeting up with old friends.

I have done some research in the tow on the cheapest re-dye price! Well right now price is not issue for if your salon using this LATEST hair colour product from L’oreal Paris Professionnel – INOA Technologie ODS

L’oreal Paris Professionnel iNOE Technologie ODS which is a hair dye with NO AMONIA!





OK, although price is not an issue when try out a new product but please don’t over charge me….plzzzzzzz. I don’t think there is a lot of salon using this latest hair dye product in KK now so I think I going to do t at a salon where my FIL go for hair cut.

Hope someone read this post and offer me a free try…..just a hope.

Can you (salon owner) see my wish?!

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com