Saturday, August 21, 2010

Night Essence for HAIRS! From L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Night Essence

Yeap yeap, nowadays we have a lot of new product such as night crème, sleeping mask for our skincare routine. All these products is meant for night time skincare routine because our body built up new cell during night time. That's why product specially meant for night time skin care routine getting more and more important.

Same for hair! We have L'oreal Paris brought us the Total Repair 5 Night Essence for H.A.I.R!

L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Night Essence


Come in pump bottle.

DIRECTION FOR USE: Apply 1-2 pumps of the essence to washed and towel dried hair from length to tips and leave-in while you sleep without residue on pillow. NON-RINSE.
I am a little skeptical when the product claimed that NON-GREASY. I am so worried about that but I am actually been worry too much about that.

The product is not greasy at all. I apply it onto my towel dried hair right after shower and leave-in till my hair dry (air dry) then go to bed, sleep till next morning then right after I wake up, I am so surprise that I don't have BAD HAIR DAY! My hair condition looks just like I have already blow my hair, bouncy and tidy! I did not lie! The photo I about to show you were taken right after I wake up.

Good hair day!





PRICE: RM 36.90

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com