Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hairs = Problems: L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 To The Rescue

Hair, hair, hair! It's suck when your day is "BAD HAIR DAY". I don't like that at all. Hence I style my hair with flat iron, hair blower every day when I have to work. Even when I am not working I still can't get away from blowing my hair after shower. When do all these styling thing, I am actually damaging my hair at the same time which end up with breakage, dullness, dryness, coarseness and split ends so again and again it's a bad hair day!!!!

Well, I can't just go to salon to have a hair treatment done every single week. Alright, you can do that if you have extra money to spend but it's too costly for me to do that. What I do is start with my daily hair care when I wash my hair everyday! I am choosing something can help my damaged hair! The "something" here ir referred to SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER which specially meant for DAMAGED HAIR.

My current saver for my damaged hair is from L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Condition, and Night Essence! One solution for hair to become STRONG, SUPPLE, SMOOTH, SHINY and PROTECTED TIPS. "Therei s no UGLY women, only a lazy one" but 1 Solution to solve 5 common damaged hair problem is so brilliant – time savier.

L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Series:
Repairing Shampoo, Repairing Conditioner and Night Essence (Leave In)


1 Solution to Solve 5 common problems for damaged hairs!!!



Let's have a look on my hair before the using the product.

BEFORE:
My hairs look life-less, dried like straw, no shine…sob sob.


 
AFTER:
Let's wave babeh! See…shine and soft.


All these thanks to L'oreal Research Labotories patented compound – CEMEND-CERAMIDE which has the power to embed (or filled) itself in the space between the hair scales in order to reinforce cohesion.

One more time.
Left: Before shampoo; Right: After shampoo.


BTW, I did not forget about the Leave In Night Essence, yet to try it and try it tonight!

PRICE:
Repairing Shampoo (180ml – RM11.90; 375ml – RM22.90); Conditioner (180ml –RM12.90; 375ml – 24.90)

Lastly, I did my black head removing after my shower. Easier and more effective when those black head became soft and pore is open up after hot shower.


Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com