Friday, August 20, 2010

What I have been doing lately

I know my blog post has been dropped like mad, I not able to blog as frequent as previously. I have been busy with the part time job. OK, I know part time job won’t occupied much of my time, the reason being is Lil Jo has been going to school since end of last month so being a mom I would prefer to spend more time with him after I off from work mean my night time with him like communicate with him what he have been doing in school today; play with him/watch his favourite show with him; then lastly bed time story so when he fall asleep, I will fall asleep as well around 9.30/10pm. Healthy routine

When I am not working I try to spend time with Hubby/Lil Jo too. I am working on Saturday so it’s definitely no family event arranging on Saturday unless dinner after working hour.

How about Sunday? I am attending Sunday morning mass then attend RCIA class. What is RCIA class? RCIA – RITE OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION FOR ADULTS are designed for those interested in entering into the fullness of the Catholic faith through a spiritual journey of formation that brings their conversion and faith to maturity. Hubby is from a Catholic family but he did not force me in any form to convert, it’s all about timing when time come you will know. I am so refuse to attend the class at the beginning but I have experience something from HIM. I will talk more in the future about my/our experience. Basically, I will spending half day in the church then go home spend the time with Lil Jo, I am trying to plan an outdoor activity with Lil Jo on the Sunday noon like going to park at the evening time because I have stop my jog after I came back from the recent KL trip! I need some exercise, same as Hubby.

So where have time to blog so much??? Monday, I am free on Monday and I will pre-write some post so I can post up on certain day! Recent update about everyday life will be when I am in the mood. I am so happy that I can give up money (high pay job at KL) over passion which is what I have been doing for my part time job. I still remember a colleague asked me what I going to do after I move to KK, I told him “Nail Technician”, and my colleague said “Huh, you have to wash people feet?!”. It’s not about status, it’s all about are you happy with your life now? I did not realize that until Hubby told me, you can’t really get a job which is your interest but when you have the opportunity to turn your interest into your job…GO AHEAD! Of course you have to start somewhere else, like myself I give up higher pay job. I am learning everyday for my current job and I happy to do that even if I am learning from someone who has more experience but younger than me because it is what I like to do.

Don’t blame money not enough, of course you need money to pay all those necessity for physical life because now I believe that HE know what is good for me and it’s always a way for me to earn enough for my physical need for living, it’s all about what you want for your life. When you become a slave of MONEY you tense to do thing which you not suppose to do including changing your attitude and personality. Hubby looking for a job after he done his treatment, people would think why he has not get a job yet (even myself), he has been trying his best but it is not easy to get a job In Kota Kinabalu especially a profession work, it’s a blessing I can get a part time job. What we have doing is pray to Him, we believe He will give us what we need.

It almost 5am in the morning, got to get some sleep before I wake up in the 6.30am to prepare Lil Jo to school. I woke up at 3.30am to wash room then I not able get back to my dream.

I want to get to my bed now! My current bed sheet…Hubby try to test out something with my camera last night….

Hope you have great day later. :D

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com