Thursday, August 12, 2010

Short Bob is the BEST cuz SAVE SHAMPOO

Don't laugh, it is very true. I were thinking to keep my hair till shoulder lenght so I can't have different style to match my style for the day but I can't take it anymore! I want my hair to be short, short is the best. Look more trendy and easier to manage (for me).

I am not mad in this photo, just some aunty visited me. I am a friendly person :D



Easy like EASIER to:

1. WASH
2. DRY
3. BLOW

and short bob help to SAVE:

1. SHAMPOO
2. MONEY - save shampoo, conditioner and treatment price at salon is cheaper
3. ELETRICITY - shorter time to blow my hair dry
4. ENERGY
5. TIME - shorter time to style bob hair style.

The above is my personal point of view. Give me five if you agreed.

I believe my boss already gave me a five because she went for a hair cut too.

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com