Thursday, December 3, 2009

essie Winter Collection 2009 the sweetest for this holiday season!

I has been eying for essie Winter Collection since they launched it early last month. The colour for this collection is so sweet like candy especially the mint colour – Mint Apple Candy. Today I got the package!!!! I saw it right on the table after I woke up from my afternoon nap.




I ordered all three colours from essie Winter Collection 2009. The Mint Apple Candy is an order I got from my hubby young cousin. She likes the mint so much. I do like it as well but I have a tan skin tone and it does not fit me well.

Come on let see the sweet nail polish from this collection!

Mint Apple Candy (item no. 702)

Lollipop (item no. 703)

Rock Candy (Item no. 704)


For those who is interested to get essie product please drop me an email because I TAKING ONLINE ORDER now!!!!

What you waiting for! Let's get some sweet stuff for you!!!


Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com