Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tea Time Snack

I feel want to eat so much after lunch today. Asked Hubby brings me to a place - Foo Yuen where a lot of KK people went for tea just now. I had the best kaya bread, "wo tie" - fried dumpling and the best fried chicken wing.



I didn't manage to take the photo of the chicken wing. OK, you might say: "That's look like just a normal food you can get anywhere!" but I tell you, it's the taste! Not the look.

Poor Hubby, he can't eat because he on strict diet.

Any friend come to KK in the future, I will bring you to this place.

Love,


Joey

1 comment:

Jean said...

oh..both food oso I like one~~

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com