Friday, January 1, 2010

[Nail] essie Bordeaux

I think this was my first bottle of essie nail polish which I bought early of 2009. I have not show this color back at the time because my skill of putting on nail polish was suck during the time and I failed most of the time when putting red nail polish. Trust me, deep color nail polish is very challenging.


essie Bordeaux is a shade of bold deep red wine, if you have fair skin obviously it will look great on you (if you like deep shade) and if you have skin tone like me, you will in love with it too!

I am so in love with this nail polish now until I can't stop looking at my nail from every angle and snap a photo.

Will the following become my signature pose for my blog? Hah…I am so in love with myself or Malaysian called it "hao lian"!

Love,


Joey

1 comment:

Jean said...

Agree with you! deep color is so difficult!
till now my skill on putting on nail polish still very sucks..>.<
got tips??=p

happy new year!!

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com