Saturday, January 9, 2010

[Nail] essie Chubby Cheeks

Fast post about nail polish again! What you expect? I'm a stay at home mom so I still needs to do house work I am not a "siu lai lai" even though I have a helper at home hence of course they will scratches on my nails!

I try something girly, a coral red nail color from essie Chubby Cheeks from essie Summer Collection 2009! Muahahaha…..summer collection, but in Malaysia – a tropical country I can put on this color any time I want.



I need get ready soon because I gonna pick up my bestie from airport and head to a cocktail party right away.



Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com