Saturday, January 2, 2010

Smokey Eyes – L’oreal Open Eyes E/S Quad Palette

I have been trying this for many many many times, all failed. The smokey eyes, sexy and seductive if you master the skill otherwise your eyes will looks like bruise.

This time was the most satisfied attempt, YAY! Way a lot to improve. Feel lazy to wash my face just to put on makeup for practicing purposes so I did this before I go for shower, save time after all to remove your makeup when shower. Guess what, I am such a lazy bump because I just smoke one of my eyes.

Here you go. If you have any tips to master smoky eyes makeup, let me know.





Items I used:



Love,


Joey

3 comments:

Jean said...

Nice! I din get it during times square metrojaya clearance sale, regret..

lavender said...

very good smokey eye look! i like it.

Joey said...

Jean, if you have similiar color of e/s, give a try.

Lavender, thx :)

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com