Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hey! Lil Jo growing fast

Lil Jo growing fast and he learn fast too. We just taught him to use a trainer chopstick last month and now he already mastered the skill. He can easily pick up the food easily now. Hubby told me it just too early to train him to use the chopstick but like what I always said never try never know.

Jo showed us how he use the chopstick.


He is growing fast and so curious about everything he saw!!!! I would say he is curious and NOT NAUGTHY (oldies said naughty which I not agree).





Can you imagine anther ten year he might have lil girlfriend?!



Love,



Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com