Friday, May 7, 2010

27 Dresses!

I like the movie…but I don't have 27 dresses…bride maid dress. No, I have not been asking to be a bride maid because I am the earliest one who gets married among my friends. This one, I won! LOL!

What I did...I bought 4 dresses which I have been looking for so long since the Spring season start.

#1 Lace dress or maybe a tank top!



#2 Bohemian style maxi dress. Can be wear as a long skirt as well.





I have been eying on it the day before I meet up with Candy and Miu, then I saw Candy wearing it so I got it right away because she said nice.


#3 Blue short dress for a special occasion. Blue theme needed hence this dress.



#4 Flora prints short dress. Top pick for this season.




Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com